This Muskoka luxury line hand knit 100% Peruvian Highland wool hat is a classic that will keep you cozy and warm. I usethe highest quality, ethically sourced yarns and faux fur fabrics and combined with my many years of needlework experience you will have a handmade piece to treasure for years to come.
- adult slightly slouchy toque in my Muskoka style with a fold up brim for extra coziness, can also be worn extra slouchy
- colour is Grey with grey/white Husky faux fur pompom
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool by We Are Knitters
- Peruvian Highland wool is amazingly soft, squishy and cozy without being scratchy
- luxuriously soft and plump We Are Knitters ‘The Wool’ is breathable, stretchy and natural, moisture wicking, odour resistant, and biodegradable...what’s not to love about it!
- fits most adult women and teens 19” - 23” and 12+” long to wear extra slouchy or with folded brim
- tag is reversible if you choose to fold the brim and wear it shorter
- I hand knit each toque in our clean and smoke-free home here in Ontario, Canada
- poms are cut and hand tied by me from faux fur fabric and stuffed with polyfil
Care Instructions: - Spot clean is recommended when possible
- hand wash cold in gentle detergent, squish out excess water in a thick towel and air dry (do not put in dryer)
-remove Pompom before washing (or keep it out of water as much as possible) for best results (Pompom can be removed by untying from inside)
- fluff pompom by shaking or cool heat/low setting on hair dryer
This listing is for one toque.
Rustic Maple brings 40 years of needlework experience to quality handmade accessories, apparel and home decor items. Inspired by the beautiful outdoors and nature here in Ontario we bring you items that combine rustic style with quality craftsmanship.
Warning: This item contains small parts which can pose a choking hazard to small children. Never leave child unattended with this item. This item is handmade and Rustic Maple is not responsible for any damage caused to this item by a child.