White Bluffs Can Cold Drink Iced Beverage Beer Cooler Yeti Coozie Cozy
Regular priceSale price
Reusable cold drink coozie is perfect for all your cold beverages at home, camping, or adventuring outdoors. Small enough to fit in your cooler or bag, these drink cozy’s come in 4 sizes that fit many styles of containers including pop cans, radlers, cider, slim cooler cans, tall boys, iced takeout drinks, coolers, ciders, Yeti and more. Hand crocheted in a t-shirt like yarn that helps absorb moisture from frosty drinks. This beverage holder has a bottom for a cozy and coaster in one! Available in 4 sizes and 4 colours, ready to ship.
- free lettermail shipping or local pick up, or choose your shipping in checkout
- hand crocheted in an absorbent t-shirt like yarn that is soft to touch, 72% cotton + 28 % nylon
- machine washable and dryable delicate or fast hand wash, rinse and air dry
- available in Cream, Clay Grey, Navy and Woodberry
SIZES -please check measurements provided and choose size closest to your needs. There is stretch. Sizes are approximate.
* SLIM: slim cooler can: slim wine or slim radler can: 4.5” x 2.5” (11.5 cm x 6.5 cm)with stretch
* CAN: 12 ounce/355 ml can and tall boy 473 ml can: pop or beer can/ medium iced drink takeaway from Tim Horton’s, Starbucks or McDonalds, tall boy, craft beer, cider/coolers; 3.5” x 3” (9cm x 8cm) with stretch
* MEDIUM: 16 oz. Medium Tim Hortons, Venti Starbucks, Medium Tim Hortons; 4.75” x 3.75” (12 cm x 9.5 cm) with stretch
* LARGE: Large 20 oz. iced drink, grande Starbucks, large McDonalds, large Timmies, some personal water bottles and Yeti bottles; 7” x 4” (18 cm x 10.5 cm) with stretch
Rustic Maple brings 40 years of needlework experience to quality handmade accessories, apparel and home decor items. Inspired by the beautiful outdoors and nature here in Ontario we bring you items that combine rustic style with quality craftsmanship.
All Rustic Maple products and supplies are created and stored in a clean and smoke free environment.
Each item is a one of a kind piece with slight variations in colour due to the nature of the yarn, photography and your monitor.