NOTE: CUSTOM ORDERS ARE AT A 1-2 WEEK TURNAROUND, READY TO SHIP WILL SHIP OUT IN 1-3 DAYS. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING TIME. RTS ITEMS PURCHASED WITH CUSTOM ITEMS WILL SHIP TOGETHER WITH CUSTOM ITEMS.
This ‘Nokhu’ luxury line hand knit 100% Peruvian Highland wool ribbed beanie is a classic that will keep you cozy and warm. I use the highest quality, ethically sourced yarns and faux fur fabrics and combined with my many years of needlework experience you will have a handmade piece to treasure for years to come.
- teen/adult 18”-22” fitted style
- 100% Peruvian Highland wool in Dark Spotted Grey/Mauve/Natural
- Peruvian Highland wool is amazingly soft, squishy and cozy without being scratchy
- luxuriously soft and plump this natural wool is breathable, stretchy and natural, moisture wicking, odour resistant, anti-microbial and biodegradable...what’s not to love about it!
- I hand knit each toque in our clean and smoke-free home here in Ontario, Canada
- Slate Grey Huskyfaux fur pom is cut and hand tied by me from faux fur fabric and stuffed with polyfil, ties on and removable for a non-pom look
Care Instructions: - Spot clean is recommended whenever possible
- hand wash cold in gentle detergent if necessary, squish out excess water in a thick towel and air dry (do not put in dryer and do not wring out)
-remove Pompom before washing (or keep it out of water as much as possible) for best results
- fluff pompom by shaking or cool heat/low setting on hair dryer for 20 seconds
This listing is for one toque.
Rustic Maple brings 40 years of needlework experience to quality handmade accessories, apparel and home decor items. Inspired by the beautiful outdoors and nature here in Ontario we bring you items that combine rustic style with quality craftsmanship.
Warning: This item contains small parts which can pose a choking hazard to small children. Never leave child unattended with this item. This item is handmade and Rustic Maple is not responsible for any damage caused to this item by a child.